Hi there, friend!
If you have followed my knitting journey for a while, you would see that I very frequently use a specific type and brand of yarn. Any guesses? :)
Drum roll please....
THE LION BRAND YARN specifically the Color Made Easy (CME) line.
You may ask, "why do you love this yarn so much?"
Well, here are 5 main reasons why I love the CME so much:
1. It has ah-mazing stitch definition, with a slight sheen that makes finished items look so beautiful. With this yarn, it is easy to figure out where your stitches should go, making it a good beginner crafter's yarn choice.
2. It is 100% acrylic but yet soft and cozy. Many people may believe that they are allergic to wool and other animal fibers. If that is the case, then manmade materials, like acrylic, can be a good non-allergenic choice.
3. It is machine washable and dryable. Even after several washes, this yarn proves to be durable and the stitches hold up very well.
4. It is affordable. One skein can make 2 to 2.5 adult sized hats. I find this particularly great and economical for market prep.
5. It comes in 22 different colors. No matter what color(s) your customers are looking for, chances are you'd be able to find it in CME. Personally, I love neutrals with some splashes of mustard and olive green :)
Lion Brand CME is a bulky weight 5 yarn with length of 247yds/ 226m and weight of 200g. Grab some Lion Brand CME to make one or more of my beginner friendly patterns listed below!